[thesite] user power cubes..

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Aug 8 22:46:11 CDT 2001

Hey Isaac,

Thanks.  Its working on my meo account here:

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/author.gif

I like this a lot.  I think it's in a good direction.

Let's do it!!  ;)

Mish
p.s. not sure if it is your email client or not .. or a setting on your meo
account, tho, I would think they are the same across the board.