[thesite] codefest

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Aug 9 10:55:41 CDT 2001

hehehe

It's actually cheaper for me to fly into Milwaukee than it is to Chicago
O'Hare.  Even for the flights that were not direct, but that stopped in
Chicago or Cincinnati (sp?) first.  Just a preliminary look the other day
tho.

Rudy, what are your plans?  Do you/we want to rent a car and drive?  Fly?
Train?  We should talk about this.  My pref would be to fly, then drive and
the train as a last resort.  The drive was rough, but it would be better
with two people to share the load.

Michele