[thesite] codefest

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Aug 10 11:58:37 CDT 2001

> From: Daniel J. Cody
>
> depending on how many show up in chicago, i will come down
> and pick up too.. theres also a big ass bus(BAB) that marlene
> took one time to come up here from chicago. its a coach style
> BAB and makes the trip 5 times aday if anyone is interested in that..

I'm looking into prices. It really isn't much more expensive to fly to
Milwaukee than Chicago, but that's at the regular 700-800 r/t, and I'm
trying to score a fare war price of about 320 r/t, which probably means
Chicago.

I'll happily take the bus, and I'll even ride in the back seat of the
Camaro, if need be. But I'm gonna have my knees in Dex's back the whole way.
;p

So are we settled on Oct 12-14? I need to start ticket hunting now.

David