[thesite] new power cubes

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Aug 10 13:27:54 CDT 2001

Okay:

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/cubes/

* Each element (wireframe and color blocks) of the source
  file (10layercubes.png) is on a different layer.

* The gifs are transparent so they'll work on any background
  when we get the stylesheet editor done.

* The cubes fill in the order left, top, right just to be
  consistent. That can be changed is somebody thinks it should.

Other files that might be useful if somebody has time:

* A Photoshop version of 10layercubes

* Prototype silver and gold cube stacks. I'm thinking those
  would be Steps 11 and 12, respectively, and would be added
  as completely filled in.

David