[thesite] cubic

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Aug 11 09:28:27 CDT 2001

On Aug 11, Filip Salomonsson had something to say about [thesite] cubic

>The cubing never stops. Here's yet another approach:
>
>http://members.evolt.org/filip/evolt/cubes/
>
>12 steps, with the 12th being "12 and over". Single images,
>but perhaps more suitable for inline use than the partially
>colored logo.

Hey Filip,

Excellent. Thems cubes are purty. And it has the added benefit of being
without a limit (as cubes could always be added to the left).

I like how you have the current cubes (the colors) in the front. Very
nice. Though this would be broken if we added more than 12 steps.

Would it be better to not have such a "rounded" look on the cubes? Might
look a bit less playful (though playful isn't bad). This is what I'm
talking about:

http://mattwarden.com/d3z1gn3rz.gif

All I did was define the corners more.

I have the psd, if you need it, but, I'm sure I screwed something up so
you would probably be better off refilling the corners if you decide to
use this.

Thanks Filip. You rock!

<big-smile>

--