[thesite] cubic

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Aug 11 17:23:25 CDT 2001

On Aug 11, Martin had something to say about RE: [thesite] cubic

>mccreath wrote on 11/8/01 9:06 pm
>
>>Big step one: red
>>
>>Big step two: green
>
>*cough* accessibility *cough*
>
>WAI Priority 1 - second on the list:
>"Ensure that all information conveyed with color is also available
>without color, for example from context or markup."

Well, they're images, so I assume there would be alt text describing the
image. Like "24 article written" or something like that. Do you kow if alt
text is read by speech readers>? I'd assume so, but I also remember some
stuff about d-links for images. So I dunno. Good point tho.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com