[thesite] comments question

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 21:30:31 CDT 2001

> From: "mccreath" <mccreath at ak.net>
>
> If it is only in admin view, then no, it's not a lot of people. I just
> can't remember if that particular item is only in admin view. I know
> it's not available without logging in, but I wasn't sure about member
> view.

hmmm... anyone?  my bet is admin-only...

> Can you actually read the entire comment in the time that it displays
> as a title? I'm asking informationally. I can't read the ones up there
> now.

yep... i can read/skim just about any comment in a couple
seconds... the longer ones take a couple hovers to get through,
and the really long ones make the tool-tip blink faster than a strobe
light mounted to a dancing mule on amphetamines...

but it works for me...

> It makes me no nevermind either way. I'm on cable at home and a T-1 at
> work, so I never even noticed it until today. If folks are using it,
> then rock on.

heh, wanna trade for a 33.6 with line noise?

> Just caught my eye is all.

why thank you, i just bought these pants...

oh...

wait...

nevermind...