[thesite] coloring <code> blocks

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Mon Aug 13 23:52:29 CDT 2001

Sounds to me like the request is for context coloring like this:

color="blue">Response.Write("</font><font color="black">Hello,

Not changing the color of all blocks of code.

If we're going to set blocks of code off by color, then yeah, black would be
the color for the text on a light color like #ebebeb (light grey that reads
as white on high contrast/low color range monitors) or #ffffcc (that pale
yellow from the 216 palette that does the same thing).

But I don't think that's what the request is for.

David