[thesite] coloring <code> blocks

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Aug 13 23:53:12 CDT 2001

aren't they already colored gray?

yeah...

code		{	font-family : Courier, "Courier New", fixed-width;
			font-size : 10px ;
			color : #333333 ; }

But, it seems like they're asking to color specific parts of code, or to
choose their own color, which doesn't look to be what you're asking about.

Personally, I don't see a need to color code like that. It should all be
the same color. IOW, code from user1 should be the same color as user2.

I know that's not what you were suggesting, but I think that's what they
were suggesting:

"If the people who run this site think we made the wrong choices with
color, then they can change it"

Someone runs this site? I'd like to shake her hand...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 14, aardvark had something to say about [thesite] coloring <code> blocks