[thesite] grrs

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Aug 14 09:37:27 CDT 2001

my fault..

i didn't put an entry in leo's sendmail relay file to relay mail for
weo.evolt.org, so anything going to anyone other than an account on
leo(i was getting comment notices as was martin(members.evolt.org),
admin(lists.evolt.org), etc) was getting a relaying denied message.

i just put a test through on rudys RI article and it went through to him..

sorry folks :) everything should be working now, comments, grrs, etc