[thesite] grrs

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Aug 14 09:51:49 CDT 2001

On Aug 14, Daniel J. Cody had something to say about Re: [thesite] grrs

>my fault..

Well... I guess you're forgiven.

>sorry folks :) everything should be working now, comments, grrs, etc

Well, grrs still ain't working. Looking closer... this doesn't seem to be
the right URL (this is the URL for the "grrr" link):

http://www.evolt.org/evolt/index.cfm?
section=comment&subsection=Netscape_6_1_Released&action=delete&tid=1
&aid=14741&cid=14834

section=comment
action=delete

??

Shouldn't that be:

action=grrr

<!--- app_comment --->

<cfswitch expression="#url.action#">
  <cfcase value="grrr">
    <cfinclude template="comment/act_grrr.cfm">
    <cfinclude template="comment/dsp_grrr.cfm">
  </cfcase>
</cfswitch>

I think this is leftover from that delete link that used to be there, and
there's probably a check on session.user.priv=4 or maybe even
session.user.id=comment.authorid or soemthing that makes the link do
nothing, really.

And, now that I'm looking at the code, I remember an intermediary form
with the reason for the grrr (I haven't grrr'd in a *long* time).

Easy change, probably?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com