[thesite] adding a param to the login and signup forms

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Aug 14 16:20:20 CDT 2001

On Aug 14, Daniel J. Cody had something to say about Re: [thesite] adding a...

>or no? if not, I can start putzing around with the login stuff again, as
>i've got a good deal of time this week

No, that's fine. I thought you were saying that we'd get the login stuff
figger'd out at codefest, so don't bother trying to hack it out now.

I'll do it later tonight and then unleash it for testing.

Someone have some time to integrate Garrett's latest cut of html into the
code? (http://members.evolt.org/garrett/feo3.html)

I've already got all the hard stuff figured out... it's just a matter of
moving elements around and changing some styles. But, I'm not sure if I'll
be able t get to it tonight and I won't have time to do anything starting
tomorrow.

So, if someone has some time (doesn't have to be tonight), shoot me an
email or reply onlist and we'll work it out.

Also, someone want to handle the feo "About" article? If not, i'll get it
later tonight. But, I want to make sure that the people who helped out
here get due credit on the about page.

Thankx0rz,

--
mattwarden