[thesite] credits file

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Aug 15 13:53:45 CDT 2001

someone else mentioned this offlist yesterday, that they'd like their
*specific* contributions on there instead of general ones. the problem i
said was that once one person gets specific, its only fair for everyone
else to as well, ya know?

if you get to have super specific titles, then eveyone has to do it,
which is a pain in the ass, cus then you have 10 different names for
more or less the same thing..  then people ask, "How come susy is
labeled as accessibility expert when i'm the one who was CSS2 and CSS-P
person!!?"

as an example. i thought it would be nice to keep us as 'flat' an
orgranization here as possible(we all contributed, right? is that what
matters or so everyone knows precisly what we did) just for simplicity
and to avoid anyones feelings/ego getting stepped on..

but if thats what everyone wants, its cool with me.