[thesite] Hello!

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Aug 15 17:45:04 CDT 2001

Shirley, Matt, other new folks -

Nice to have ya on board! We've just finished up a bigger feature on the
  evolt site(power cubes) and just hashing out the small things now..

If you wanna get up to speed, check out http://admin.evolt.org/us/ its
got abbreviations for our sites, links to thesite archives, and some
names you may see here on thesite list. :)

If you have questions or ideas, be sure to post them, I'm sure everyone
would love to hear!

Thanks again for contributing!! :)

.djc.