[thesite] Hello!

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Aug 15 19:20:44 CDT 2001

> And big hi to Rudy, too!

hi shirley

welcome!!

you will find that nothing happens on thesite list for days, then all of a
sudden a squall of activity, then we all take another nap, and so on...

the rules are a bit looser here than on thelist (the main list)

thesite is fairly geeky most of the time, very backend-oriented, but once
in a while -- and you seem to have landed at the tail end of one such
episode -- we build something where there's a lot of leeway in aesthetic
interpretation

you know about  http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/  right?  you
probably won't need it, but it's there if you're, like, bored one night...

happy to have you here

rudemeister