[thesite] Hello!

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu Aug 16 12:48:10 CDT 2001

Hi rudy,

At 05:18 PM 08/15/2001, you wrote:
> > And big hi to Rudy, too!
>
>hi shirley
>
>welcome!!

Thank you! I'm glad to be here.

>you will find that nothing happens on thesite list for days, then all of a
>sudden a squall of activity, then we all take another nap, and so on...

<chuckle> Thanks for the tip.

>the rules are a bit looser here than on thelist (the main list)

OK

>thesite is fairly geeky most of the time, very backend-oriented, but once
>in a while -- and you seem to have landed at the tail end of one such
>episode -- we build something where there's a lot of leeway in aesthetic
>interpretation

Yes, I've been reading the cubes but I clearly need to back up and see
what's really going on with those, so I'm just watching the show for right now.

>you know about  http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/  right?

I'm a little cross-eyed at the moment, so I'm not sure. I know that Daniel
mentioned several URLs and I've got them flagged. I've begun looking
around, and I'll get more familiar with things as I go along.

>  you
>probably won't need it, but it's there if you're, like, bored one night...

Yeah, OK. <grin> I will definitely look through the archives to get more
familiar with things. Just don't give me a test next week, OK?

>happy to have you here
>
>rudemeister

I love the German twist to your name. Maybe I should switch mine to Shirley
the Kaisermeister... shirleymeister just doesn't have the right kind of
ring to it....

Thanks again, Rudy..... woops..... rudemeister.

Warmly,
Shirley

--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.