[thesite] Cubes FAQ - Please Review

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Aug 16 20:55:01 CDT 2001

Folks,

I don't have a problem with Martin's suggestion.  It should be fairly easy
to implement.  One of the things I do like best about it, is that I think it
will give authors incentive to get a FILLED cube.  We have a lot of members
that have only ever written one article.  Those that haven't written any,
don't get a cube at all... and how do we encourage them to want one ....

Another suggestion I thought of last night .. ;)  What about adding the
cubes next to an author's name on their comments?  Keep the cubes to their
same meaning number of articles submitted by that author.  I think that
could also help in getting others to write more.. which is one of the main
goals of the initiative, though not the primary one.  I think the cubes
would fit nicely on the top bars right aligned to fill the space:

comment title
image
article, date, time
same image

Just a thought .. suggestions.. comments ?

Michele