[thesite] What's appropriate for d.e.o.

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 09:59:18 CDT 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:24:31 +0100 (BST), Simon Coggins
<ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> (although I pity anyone who has to try to understand my code!).

I'll see the incomprehensability of your code, and raise you the clutter
on my code *:)

> One other feature that's ready to add is "friendly" urls, but it needs
> mod_rewrite installed before I can add it. Does anyone know if
> mod_rewrite is installed and available using .htaccess files?

Oh, doing it with mod_rewrite? Interesting, how are you doing that
then? I've got a little hand rolled function here for doing the same
thing with $REQUEST_URI.

G.