[thesite] new category proposal: web business

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Aug 23 13:34:48 CDT 2001

Garrett Coakley wrote on 23/8/01 11:47 am

>> i'd like to propose a new category:
>>
>> 	web business
>
>+1 from me
>
>(although I see rudy has pointed out it's already there, cool).

OK, that's cool.

Before we rush off and put it live, can anyone think of any
downsides to this. What are the risks? What *might* happen
that's A Bad Thing, and how likely is it?

Actually, it might not be A Bad Thing to think along the
lines of a classic Terms of Reference, even if we don't
need all the areas, we should at least think "Does this
matter" for each one.
http://evolt.org/article/TOR/20/632/index.html

Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland