[thesite] new db columns

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Aug 24 11:46:08 CDT 2001

for the 'contact' table, which untill 2.0 was used to handle all the
email that came into evolt.org's contact form(through a web based interface)

i'm just updating it to add the referer, useragent, ipaddress, and taken
columns to keep it in sync with the data we're using right now. the
taken column will be used to eliminate some of the problems we have with
more than one person answering the same email..

this is going to be another 'component' of a.e.o, and the ability to
respond to an email will be based on a users priv level..

just an fyi

.djc.