[thesite] new db columns

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Aug 26 19:30:04 CDT 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 24/8/01 5:35 pm

>for the 'contact' table, which untill 2.0 was used to handle all the
>email that came into evolt.org's contact form(through a web based interface)

All cool

>i'm just updating it to add the referer, useragent, ipaddress, and taken
>columns to keep it in sync with the data we're using right now. the
>taken column will be used to eliminate some of the problems we have with
>more than one person answering the same email..

Very cool.

>this is going to be another 'component' of a.e.o, and the ability to
>respond to an email will be based on a users priv level..

Remind me again who the decision-maker is for who gets what priv level?
It's Admin atm, right?

Could it more appropriately be BoD? Or Exec Officers?
Some accountability would probably be A Good Thing...

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland