[thesite] FAQ - Article Submission

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Aug 28 09:35:10 CDT 2001

i think it could be any evolt member. someone out there may have a nice
understanding about how something with the evolt site works and want to
contribute that.. lets just name it evolt FAQ or whatever and move on..
all this fuss came about because *one* person submitted to the FAQ
category incorrectly, right? one mistake in 6 months of that category
isn't something we need to run around screaming about :)

.djc.