[thesite] latest features..

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Aug 28 16:13:39 CDT 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote on 28/8/01 9:42 pm

>new email answering system - any other requests or problems or anything?

Or, to make it clearer - do we, as admin, approve the introduction of
this new way of answering emails?
(Put me down for a 'yes' btw)

>jeff's new display stuff for moved articles?
>http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/2001-August/1563192.html

Open for discussion I think - most Admins will have followed the
discussion
on thesite, so any in-principle objections, or usability issues,
particularly new ones?

(put me down for an "approve until we get something better cos it's an
improvement
on the 'nothing' we have atm")

>if not, i'll move them up to production

Timescale? Couple of days would be useful to give people a fair chance to
respond.

Cheers
Martin
(cc-ing this to nomail Admins for info - if I missed anyone significant,
apologies,
and can anyone who notices forward it on)

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland