[thesite] hosting listings on d.e.o.

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Aug 29 20:48:56 CDT 2001

David,

Quickie question .. your four options you present below .. are they for
listing the Hosts within the current d.e.o. application.  Or are they for
creating a new evolt subsite using the evolt CMS?

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to present the options for both of the
above.

Your fourth option is the least amount of "new" work required, but that
means we create a new subsite.  Adding the ratings and comments to the
current deo structure would be more additional work.

Can you please clarify the above.  I can help put together a page tomorrow
afternoon that outlines the various options to consider (unless you want
too).

btw .. the goal is one day to link all the subsites as far as user
authentication goes. That said, at this point the user auth isn't required
for deo so, it isn't as big of an issue.  But, if it is .. then yeah, I can
see problems with needing authorization on that site.  Which means, I'm
leaning towards a new subsite .. and don't have this as part of deo.

(oops, I said more than a quickie question.. hehe)

Michele