[thesite] +1/-1 - Graphical Ratings Bar (Please Vote)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 21:17:01 CST 2001

Hi everyone,

I think I made an error with this message that was posted last week to
theforum only and wasn't also posted to this list, thesite.  (If you don't
know what theforum list is, please view http://lists.evolt.org, which should
clarify things .. feel free to join if you like ;)

Anyway, the reason I think I made the mistake is that the following vote
should also be open to those that participate on this list, as the changes
effect the evolt.org CMS not just evolt's direction.

Please vote at your earliest convenience (+1 / -1 voting to the two
questions as presented below) .. if you've already voted on theforum, no
need to vote again.  I'll continue to tally the results and will post a
summary to both lists.

My apologies for not posting this here, and if I've caused any confusion.

Thanks,

Michele

(Note for Joel, I'm cc'ing you on this message as I can't remember if you
are on this list too, I think you are .. but wanted to make sure you
received this message and that the voting for this feature continues, as I
really do believe I was in error for not having posted the call for a vote
to both places.)

The original message to theforum is below.