[thesite] Evolt survey

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Dec 5 11:14:10 CST 2001

At 08:52 AM 12/05/2001, Richard wrote:
>Hi

Yes, now that you mention this, the changes did cross my mind, but I didn't
think about it too much except that I now remember I did double-check a few
times to see if it was multi-select or not, etc.

>Some questions were good, some not, and the boxes to type answers were often
>too small, so you couldn't see what you had typed.
>and mainly I found it far to long, better would be to have a different
>survey every week, around one topic, and just 2 or 3 pages long.
>After being interrupted by phone-calls I never did finish it.

Yeah, it took me 2 or 3 times before I actually got from start to finish
due to interruptions also. Good points, Richard. I wonder if it could be
streamlined a bit. I don't know what was behind the reasoning for all the
questions, so I can't begin to say what to cut and what's absolutely necessary.

Warmly,
Shirley

--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.