[thesite] UEUE goes to Hades

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Wed Dec 5 15:29:17 CST 2001

Hi Sitearians,

I was looking into the mechanisms of authentication, and came across this
dialogue:

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/dialogue.html

I have some ideas about this which fill the interstitials of my thinking
(one thing to call it), which has been too focused on a deadline tomorrow to
say much more. I just wanted to raise this link for general awareness and
state that I believe that we can make an authenticator/ticketing system
which will work if we can uniquely define the visitor.

I'll come back next week to dialogue more.

<rory disposition="i now know why deadlines are called that" alt="_____"/>