[thesite] Grrr

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Dec 5 17:06:28 CST 2001

> I'm curious: how often, if at all, do people use the "Grrr" link to
> complain about a comment on w.e.o? Have we ever taken action
> based on such
> complaints?

It's sometimes used by people to identify duplicates or blank comments, but
that's usually admins doing the Grrr'ing.

There are probably not all that many comments that need Grrr'ing in the
first place. We have been exceptionally lucky to avoid the trolls and
goatsex fiends that haunt /. for one thing.

But it's certainly not obvious enough as it is, so if you have any ideas for
a replacement ("Complain about this comment" is probably too long), yell
out.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au