[thesite] Grrr

martin_ at mac.com martin_ at mac.com
Wed Dec 5 17:07:20 CST 2001

Well given that the most recent Grrs were about a
substantive misrepresentation of an Admin and
theforum discussion, and were an attempt to bully
both Admin and theforum onto a personal agenda,
yet no action was taken, despite the damage to
collective trust which resulted, I'd say 'no'.

Martin

On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 09:35  pm, Madhu Menon wrote:

> I'm curious: how often, if at all, do people use the "Grrr" link to
> complain about a comment on w.e.o?
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,