[thesite] deo bookmarklet

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 05:42:59 CST 2001

> On Moz 0.9.6 / Linux if you add your details to the bookmarklet through
> the form, when you drag the link to the Personal Toolbar, the "Add To
> DEO" title isn't there anymore.
>
> But, it's there if you drag the unmodified link.
>
> Dunno whether anyone else sees that?

I'm seeing the same thing on NN6.2/Linux. It's pretty weird. If I enter
some details I get the bookmarklet but without a title. If I leave
both fields blank I can't even get the bookmarklet to appear when I drag
it to my toolbar.

I'm guessing this is probably a bug of some kind. For some reason NN6
seems to have problems with dynamically driven pages. For instance I can't

If anyone can figure out what's up or a fix let me know and I'll fix
it. Here's the code as it stands now:

http://members.evolt.org/simonc/php/bookmarklet.phps

Simon