[thesite] ftp to the live site

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Dec 8 11:54:06 CST 2001

Rudy,

The image should be placed in teo as well .. I've sent you info offlist for
that.

I don't have access to the live server.  Someone else will have to provide
you with that info... or they can copy the image from test > live for you.

btw, if you experience probs trying to ftp an image to test .. bug Dan/Jeff
.. they've been playing with file permissions .. ;)

Mich