[thesite] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Sun Dec 9 18:13:11 CST 2001

hi all,
What I was wondering, is it possible for an author to retain control of the
styling of his/her article?

Personally I'm not so keen on green background, and would definitely prefer
text-size to be browser adjustable, and find script in textareas to be hard
to read, and annoying when scrolling the page, as the text-box starts
scrolling instead of the page.
If I had submitted an article I would prefer a more low-key "Authors
block" - is it possible to hide this, and just sign your work?

Let's say an author wants to submit something like this as an article:
http://www.your-site.com/~rinfo/examples/php/doc_guide.html
(this is just an example of the styling - disregard the content)
Could this be displayed with it's style-sheet, without being edited by
someone else?

These questions came to mind when looking at mock-up page, where I noticed
the examples in the article were styled the same as the rest of the page, so
it was not really clear where the article ended, and the footer started.

there's lot's of nice stuff in there too though :o)

Cheers,
Richard.