[thesite] IRC

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Dec 10 10:30:49 CST 2001

On 01:37 PM 12/9/2001, Madhu Menon said to me:
>I want to give this IRC thing a spin. Could someone give me details on
>what I have to configure on my IRC client for the evolt channel? Is Pirch
>a good IRC client?

You got me...now, if you needed help with a Mac client...

>And do many evolt people hang out on IRC at all?

I poke my head in from time to time...seen Dan, Jeff, Michelle there.  I'm
usually there at nights (in the States, not sure how many time zones that
is to India, but you always seem to be up at all hours anyway, Madhu :)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/