[thesite] Evolt Images [Was re: ftp to the live site]

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Mon Dec 10 14:26:46 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
Subject: Re: [thesite] ftp to the live site

> >i've uploaded it to w.e.o - the article will have to be updated there as
>
> done

On a related note, I have put together a PSD (Photoshop 6) file based on the
transparent logo images on...
http://www.evolt.org/evolt_images/

Everything is on separate layers, and it has a transparent background, so
that I could set my own alias colour in PS's Save for Web dialog (for
instance I use #6699CC on my site). Its on...
http://members.evolt.org/gnarly/evolt_bits/small_evolt_logo.psd
..at present but I was wondering if it was worth adding it to the evolt
image collection in its present PSD format? That way other people can set up
their own alias colour using the Save for Web dialog - the current .gif
images only provide for black and white do they not?

If anybody thinks so please add the image to the evolt_images collection.

Cheers,

Olly.