[thesite] Author's Stuff

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Dec 11 11:10:34 CST 2001

Dan and Jeff,

Dan, can you continue working on file permission probs?  So we can proceed
with the vote results .. and get teo -> production.

I'll draft something up for displaying user pages late tonight.

Author recognition .. this might make a nice bday present for evolt users,
eh ?  ;)

Jeff, what else needs to be done?   Do you have a chance to add in the new
rating sample that Joel did?  Do you agree with my last comment that the
instructions should appear before the radio buttons, and not after?

Dan, thelist on the sidebar .. are you going to comment that out for the
time being before we roll?

Did the changelog get updated??

Thanks,

Mich