[thesite] CSS stupidity on the site?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Dec 12 15:20:26 CST 2001

Adrian

STOP!!

Already fixed and tested ... :)

Most of it happened when you went to NYC a couple weeks ago and were so
busy.

Check out isaac.css on teo .. if you see any probs I'd appreciate knowing
about it.  You can check the archives to see what browsers we tested it in,
etc.

The only problem we came across was some old versions of NS 4.x for both mac
and pc were not interpreting the colour chosen for the active state on some
links and were defaulting to "red".  A small concern .. and one that we
chose to not worry about.

Since then the CSS file and the HTML on teo have been updated.

However, if you have a custom style selected on teo, you'll have to log out
to see the changes.

The CSS file contains comments which say exactly what was done.  We also
made the title of articles on the homepage, <h2>, and classed them
accordingly.  Made more sense than <span> classes a title, when search
engines like <h2> better.

Again, if anything is whacked, please let me know.  I'm still learning and
testing, etc.

Mich