[thesite] Original Tip Harvester Display

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri Dec 14 10:39:02 CST 2001

what about borrowing the term "digest" instead of introducing "flat"?

I think it looks pretty cluttered, like you pointed out.  I'm not sure if
there's a better way, except maybe introduce a digest icon of some sort.
But I'd definitely stick with the word "digest" instead of "flat" since it's
already being used elsewhere.

-joshua