[thesite] Tip Harvester Search

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 17 01:13:04 CST 2001

Hey Dean,

I think the tip harvester search is acting up ... doesn't seem to be working
at the moment (using the advanced search).

Also, is it possible (when it is working ;) that one can search by category
only?  i.e. I want to view all the ASP tips .. without putting in a keyword?

Hmm.. interesting point, if I use the main search box, from the tips page,
it returns results, but the advanced one is acting up, showing no results.
Might be a problem with the "all authors" not being passed?

<
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/search/index.html?userid=-1&key
words=php&option=all&tid=-1&maxrows=10 >

Thanks,

Mich