[thesite] Tip Harvester Bug?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Tue Dec 18 08:09:37 CST 2001

Hi,

I went to the tip harvester, and searched for "netscape background". Up came
the results, so I clicked on the first of them:

background_image_bug
Author: darwin48; 10-DEC-01

And was taken to:

http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/detail/c/ /d/3875

which results in a nice big error:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

 Error Diagnostic Information

 An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 #url.d#

 Error near line 42, column 20.

 Error resolving parameter URL.D

 The specified URL parameter cannot be found. This problem is very likely
due to the fact that you have misspelled the parameter name.

 The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(#url.d#), occupying document position (42:19) to (42:25) in the
 template file /home/evolt/leo_html/harvest/dsp_harvest_detail.cfm.

 Date/Time: Tue Dec 18 08:07:00 2001
 Browser: Mozilla/4.79 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)
 Remote Address: 62.252.224.7
 HTTP Referrer:

http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/search/index.html?userid=-1&key
words=netscape+background&option=all&tid=-1&maxrows=10

Me, I reckon its that space in the URL, but I'm no expert on these things...
Hope that lot is of some use to you,

Cheers,

Olly.