[thesite] Tip Harvester Bug?

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 18 09:34:46 CST 2001

Thanks for trying to cover my ass on this one but I did code it that
way.  I've been spoiled by Mozilla.  I haven't taken the time to try
to understand how things get passed through the URL in ColdFusion so I
tried to fake it out.

To fix it, I'm still faking it out but instead of a space, I'm using
an underscore.  Hopefully, that is valid in URLs.

Dean