[thesite] Welcome To "thelist"! (fwd)

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 27 14:10:31 CST 2001

Looks good - much better than the current one.

One tweak: the sentence I've quoted about what's on topic
could give a broader outlook on thelist discussions, esp to give
creative types more of a look in - something like:

 From setting up a Web server to creating an array in JavaScript,
writing for online use, designing and usability for 5 year olds and
making
sure you get paid for your work, everything and everything Web related
is fair game.

Cheers
Martin

On Thursday, December 27, 2001, at 05:17  pm, Daniel J. Cody wrote:

> rewrote the intro email people get.. hows this look?

[snip

>  From setting up a Web server to
> creating an array in JavaScript everything and everything Web related
> is fair game.

[snip]

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,