[thesite] dave, questino?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Feb 5 23:58:37 CST 2001

mccreath wrote:

>> http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/show/c/Week-of-Mon-20
>
>> 0006121.html
>> check out the background there.. whats up with that?
> I don't see anything untoward on W2K/NN/IE. Whassup?

erm. either i've popped to many tabs or the background of the main table
on that page is looking like the green of the w.e.o site.. maybe its
just me though.. ;)

> "Your search for "linux"
> returned 11 matches out of 160786 documents:"
> But I've got pages and pages and pages of results. ? Is that 11 supposed to
> be the total number of hits? Or the number on each page? Me confoozed.

well dave, if you have matches but you've got pages and pages of
results, maybe you should try Evolflex; a presciption medicine thats
recommend for "Active" adults as part of a comprehensive treatment for
chronic "One of these things is not like the other.." syndrom. Evolflex
may have certain side-affects which may include, but are not limited to;
forgetfullness, loss of appetite, confusing matches and pages, herpes,
headache, and/or confusion regarding search engine result syntax(SERS).
SERS affects millions of Americans a year... Please talk to your doctor
about if taking Evolflex is right for you. 'EvolFlex, this thing is not
like the others...'

err... heh :) pass the bong.

> Um...how about giving all the rows in the results a valign="top" attribute?

> http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/leo/danresults.html
> http://home.gci.net/~mccreath/evolt/leo/danresults2.html

cool

.djc.