[thesite] dave, questino?

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Feb 6 00:12:37 CST 2001

> erm. either i've popped to many tabs or the background of the main table
> on that page is looking like the green of the w.e.o site.. maybe its
> just me though.. ;)

Craziness. I'm not seeing it. Did you use my style sheet (isaaclists.css) or
did you copy the values into yours? That's weird.

> well dave, if you have matches but you've got pages and pages of
> results, maybe you should try Evolflex; a presciption medicine thats

[...craaaaazy drug/booze talk snipped...]

> about if taking Evolflex is right for you. 'EvolFlex, this thing is not
> like the others...'

aroo? "Now with more Confusion(TM)!"

> err... heh :) pass the bong. Box some of that shit and send it up here,
you fiend.

Indeed. Dude.

> .djc.
> the 9th out of 10th doctor

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wanna know where the 11th doctor is, dammit. Or the
hundredth webmonkey. Or sumpin.