[thesite] leo stuff -- code display

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 6 08:43:37 CST 2001

heya..

actually the tips we have up there now are static text files that i'm
including in the page.. they were made from dean's perl tip harvester..
couldn't the thing you wrote a while back just skim over those text
files and grep out the tips and throw them in the db?

if you wanna see the source files, check the l.e.o server.. the username
and passwd are still the same- email me offlist ifyou forgot the them :)

thnx.

.djc.