[thesite] need a hand..

Ashish india_design at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 20:55:15 CST 2001

Hi Dan,
    It looks cool, but you could add some more validation on the server - my
email ID as foo at yah was taken in. That is not a valid email id, correct ?
   This is making me sound picky, even If I do not tick the Other box (below
Perl / Python), can enter input in the textbox below that.
   The user name field is the only one which has a 'maxlength' attribute,
none of the others have a maxlength attribute.
   A suggestion - you could color the 'error page' a bit (when form entries
have not been made completely).
Regards,
Ashish