[thesite] RDF?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sat Feb 24 03:44:02 CST 2001

On 2/23/01 8:59 PM you wrote:
> sure.  can you give me some links to some developer resources for the
> avantgo?  once i have that i can build a template that the avantgo users use
> when accessing thesite with just some basic functionality like last 5
> articles, next/previous 5, and links to the articles themselves.  is that
> going to be enough?

Hi Jeff,

Found a whole pile of links, but basically it seems that we're looking at
anything that fits into a 150pixel screen for most PDAs. Basic HTML 3.2
support and really with the CF outputting an HTML page that's all we need.

Here are a few of the links I thought might be helpful for you.  Let me know
what else I can do.

The Ultimate AvantGo developer's Checklist
-- I can handle all the administrative stuff...
https://avantgo.com/developer/web/checklist.html

Matrix of Supported HTML tags:
http://avantgo.com/developer/web/matrix.html

A guide to promoting our content channel on AvantGo
(Obviously this is where my work comes in. ;-)
http://avantgo.com/developer/web/content_partner/promote_your_channel.html

So there you have it.  Hope this helps and we can get a channel going soon.
Talk to you soon,

Dave

_____
"i'm feeling something, but i think it's the Vaseline... oooh..."

           - A. Roselli
             Critic of Web sites