[thesite] RDF?

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Sun Feb 25 16:37:35 CST 2001

damclean,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: dave mclean
:
: > go ahead and visit the site and tell
: > me what you see.  if everything works
: > correctly you should see a document
: > that gives some details about your pda.
:
: Anything for me to test, or is it all already done?
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i actually haven't had a chance to do anything with it since i put that test
page up.  what would be really helpful is if you could tell me how you'd
like the information structured when you visit the site.  give me an idea of
the design you have in mind, ie, you want how many articles listed at a
time, you want next/previous x number of articles links, you want category
links, and where all of this stuff goes in the layout.

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development