[thesite] new styles for beo, leo, meo, and print

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Feb 26 17:01:22 CST 2001

rudy -

i've got this 'more or less' working. more in the sense that when you
post a comment, *you* won't get a notification, but everyone else in the
thread will..

less in the sense that if you'll recieve a notification for each time
you've posted in the thread. 5 posts in a thread ==  5 notification
emails. the problem is we don't have any sort of index in the replies
table that says, "this person has already posted for this thread" or
something like that.. otherwise the query loops the recordset, grabbing
each userid, getting an email for that and sending an email. rather
rinse repeat. for example:

SQL =
SELECT
     		users.email,