[thesite] need another template..

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Tue Feb 27 20:45:37 CST 2001

Hey, Dan --

Something along these lines:

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/archivemessage.html

Unfortunately, we've got the same problem that we have with the tips.
Preformatted text is going to make the tables puke.

I guess we have a couple of options:

1) We could drop the right hand menu since we've got the breadcrumb trail

2) We could drop the <pre> tags and do a whole lotta text formatting as the
stuff comes into the browser to make sure that line breaks show correctly

Opinions?

David