[thesite] need another template..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 27 22:08:52 CST 2001

heya.. man that looks kinda crowded especially at the top..

for sure we should ditch the sidebar, cus everything is gonna be
wrapped ina  <pre> tag. i'd like to ditch it, but there are too many
things that dropping it may break..

not that i'm being critical or anything, i appreciate you doing this
more than you know :)

lemme know what you think

_____________

Hey, Dan --

Something along these lines:

http://members.evolt.org/mccreath/evolt/archivemessage.html

Unfortunately, we've got the same problem that we have with the tips.
Preformatted text is going to make the tables puke.

I guess we have a couple of options:

1) We could drop the right hand menu since we've got the breadcrumb trail

2) We could drop the <pre> tags and do a whole lotta text formatting as the
stuff comes into the browser to make sure that line breaks show correctly

Opinions?

David